Search This Blog

One stop search, watch and play

Sign My iBook:

Browse This Website In:

Bookmarking Us:

Monday, February 8, 2010

Pacquiao braves Clottey bout


   Despite being dubbed the world's pound-for-pound king, three-time Fighter of the Year Manny Pacquiao said he still toils to improve his skills to become an even better fighter. Pacquiao, a 7-division champion and acknowledged Fighter of the Decade by the Boxing Writers Association of America (BWAA), said his training camp in the United States is now entering its final 5 weeks before his scheduled bout with Ghanaian boxer Joshua Clottey. The Filipino boxing sensation went on to talk about the other sacrifices he has been making. He said that because of the training, he was unable to be with his eldest child, Emmanuel Jr. or Jimuel, on his 9th birthday. He said he just called up his son to wish him a happy birthday and explain why he could not go home. Pacquiao said time has passed so quickly since he was a struggling boxer trying to establish a name.
  "I have sacrificed much blood, sweat, and tears  before I became a fighter of the decade. Thank the Lord God for giving blessings. Do not stop to fight and fight harder so that I can provide more joy and excitement to the ring to all my fans. They are the reason I try to be better and better every fight. "He said that despite rain and cold, he wakes up early to train and prepare for the match.

2 comments:

  1. Could you obtain me the pass word of my partner? Clearly show me personally how to hack Facebook account or profiles! At last I will expose it and I don’t want people to ask this to me again and again. My goal is to explain the whole process of how to hack facebook account

    ReplyDelete

Chat Room






Count Flag

free counters