Search This Blog

One stop search, watch and play

Sign My iBook:

Browse This Website In:

Bookmarking Us:

Monday, February 22, 2010

watch pacquiao vs clottey fight


Joshua Clottey of Ghana seems to be unthreatened by his match-up against the only 7-division world champion and pound-for-pound king, Manny Pacquiao, on March 13 at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Manny Pacquiao is a human being, like everyone else. He's just a really good fighter who is out there now who is No. 1 now,”Clottey told Lem Satterfield of Fanhouse.com.
“If I win this fight against Manny Pacquiao, I will never feel like I beat the best fighter in the world,” he said. “I will feel like I had a fight with Manny Pacquiao, the best fighter out there, and I won.”
He also clarified that just in case he wins on March 13, people should not regard his victory as an upset.
“I'll say, ‘It's not an upset, but a win,’” the Ghanaian stated.
But before the 33-year-old Clottey talks about his possible triumph over Pacquiao, he knows that he first has to overcome the World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight champion.
He said he plans to beat Pacquiao by connecting his shots and wearing him down.
“I can't throw a lot of punches like Pacquiao will do. But I will connect enough to make him slow down and wear down, and bring his speed down,” he shared.
“I will also rely on my pressure. But I don't know what Pacquiao is coming to do, so I have to use my head. I don't know if he's planning to move around. But I'm not going to make him chase me. I will be right there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat Room






Count Flag

free counters